Welcome!

5

Posted by Michelle Vidotto | Posted in Welcome | Posted on August 12, 2013

sn-mkkds

Welcome to our class blog. Our beginning of the year theme is, “Our Class iBloom.” Our teacher thought this was an appropriate theme since this blogging adventure is new to us and to our teacher.  We are looking forward to sharing and connecting with others around the world.  We are looking forward to learning and growing!  Everyone blooms in our class! 

This front page will display our teacher’s posts, as well as, our posts and comments.

learn-play-clip-art

fnhwix.DJ610049.Blooming-Flowers-Bulletin-Board-Set.500.500.dc9f9e65-cdf6-4d18-900f-4259361fcdd8

Comments (5)

G’day Miss Vidotto and students,

Thanks for registering for the September 2013 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 8th September, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other classes around the world with similar ages – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2013 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

We are very excited to start the blogging challenges!

Dear Grade 4’s and Miss Vidotto,
I really enjoyed seeing you at the school. I can see how hard you are working and how much you are learning! I am very excited to come and be your sub on Oct. 15. I really miss Burdett School and all of you, but I am getting the chance now to see more of Ethan and Seth!
See you soon , love, Mrs. Ressler

We love you too Mrs. Ressler! We enjoyed having you as our substitute teacher on Tuesday!

I finally made it here for a visit!

Keep posting interesting things. Maybe I will have to venture into blogging when I come back to school… if Miss V will teach me, of course 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar