Santa Stuck in the Chimney

1

Posted by jacobwbds4 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on December 20, 2013

Santa Stuck

One Christmas Eve Jake was sleeping.  It was chilly in the house, so Jake woke up to turn the heat up.  Jake went downstairs and noticed Santa had not eaten the cookies or drank the milk left them on the table.   After he turned he heat up, Jake went back to bed.   On his way upstairs, Jake SUDDENLY heard a THUMP.   

Jake slowly crept back downstairs and he was sure heard the hooves of reindeer on the roof. Could Santa really be on the roof?

Jake walked slowly to the chimney and saw something white fluffy sticking out. Jake went closer and pulled on the white fluffy thing. “OUCH,” yelled Santa! Jake slowly backed away.  “I’m so sorry,” replied Jake. “It’s alright.  Now get me out of the chimney please,” hollered Santa.  I will try to get you out of the chimney with a rope.

Jake went to the garage and found a rope.  Jack went back into the house and tied the rope around Santa’s arm. “One, two, three, and go,” said Jake and pulled on the rope as hard as he could, but Santa did not budge. Jake had another idea.

Jake hurried to the fridge and found some butter.  Jake went back to Santa and put the butter all around Santa.    

Then out came Santa with a  plop on the floor. “Ouch!  Now my head hurts, but I will be alright.  Go to bed and I will deliver your presents,” said Santa.   Jake couldn’t wait until morning.  As Jake went to bed he heard a faint, “Ho! Ho! Ho!”Then out came Santa with a  plop on the floor. “Ouch!  Now my head hurts, but I will be alright.  Go to bed and I will deliver your presents,” said Santa.   Jake couldn’t wait until morning.  As Jake went to bed he a faint, “Ho! Ho! Ho!”

Santa Stuck

Comments (1)

Nice job:) I liked how you said you wanted to turn the heat up. I liked how you used two ideas but the first one didn’t work!!

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar