Elf For Hire

2

Posted by heidif1415 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on December 18, 2014

December 11, 2014

Noelle James

12 Jingle Streetchristmas-elf

Elftown, HT1 8113

Mr. Santa Claus

25 December Lane

North Pole, Canada HOH OHO

Dear Mr. Claus,

I recently saw your advertisement for elves at the North Pole, and I would like to apply for a position as an elf in the Designer Department. I have always had fun designing clothes, garland, and wrapping paper. I would desire designing fancy clothes for you. I would be excellent at this job because I can design objects if they have no design and I don’t waste time!

I can create designs with snowmen, snowflakes, bells, candy canes, and reindeer on anything you desire. A reason to hire me is because I am creative and I will never disobey your rules. I will be able to design throughout the year. Kids will love my designs. My designs will be bright, merry, and fun. They will be neatly drawn and it will look beautiful.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me as your newest elf in the designing department. I am excited to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Noelle James

Comments (2)

Great job, Heidi! Your letter for applying as Designer Elf at the North Pole was well done. It was a great idea to include your enjoyment of designing clothes, garland, and wrapping paper. Also, you told Santa what type of designs you would include. You could have added more detail to explaining what your designs would look like.

It was smart to include your skills such as being creative, not wasting time, and following directions. These are definitely skills Santa would like to have in an elf.

Congratulations on your job as Designer Elf at the North Pole! 🙂

Hello Heidi. I really enjoyed your elf story and the named you picked. Noelle James was an incredible name. What I liked the best was that you gave a good explanation of how you would design clothes, garland, and wrapping paper. Great job Heidi! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar