What Easter Means To Me

1

Posted by bds4drayden | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on April 8, 2014

Easter is the day when Jesus rose from his grave. He was nailed onto a cross. People had put a crown of thorns on Jesus’  head and stabbed him in the side with a spear. When Jesus died he was put in a tomb for three days. When Mary went to look, Jesus was gone!  At Easter my brother and I go on an Easter egg hunt. Two years ago I got a bike for Easter. This year I am going to my mom’s house in Victoria B.C. for Easter. Easter is my favorite holiday because I get lots of candy, shirts, and toys!! We also go to our grandparents’ house for supper. We usually have steak or turkey and mashed potatoes, peas, and pie for dessert. Every Easter change my favourite colour. Last year I had a sleepover on Easter.   Easter is my favourite holiday.

Have a Happy Easter!!

Comments (1)

Nice job, Drayden. It’s great that you understand the meaning about Easter. Sounds like you have a lot of fun at Easter time with your family and receive some nice presents from your family. I hope you have a nice time with your mother this Easter. Keep working hard! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar