What Easter Means to Me

8

Posted by cristinabds4 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on April 8, 2014

EasterWhat Easter means to me is, when Jesus was nailed on the cross and they put a crown with spikes on his head. It must have hurt. One day a few men came and took Jesus off the cross and put him in a grave. Jesus rose out of the grave on Easter morning and we celebrate on that day.  We get presents.  Last year for Easter I got a big bouncing pink bouncing ball, one dress, and of course chocolate. We always get chocolate. When we’ve eaten breakfast and opened our presents we usually go to our cousins or our aunt and uncle’s place. We eat turkey or beef for lunch and for dessert we have jelly, soup or both.

Comments (8)

I like your Easter story. I think it must of hurt being nailed on the cross.

Thank you and I agree that it must of hurt being nailed on the cross, I can’t imagine me and my friends being nailed on the cross. Can you?

No I can not imagine us being nailed on the cross.

What do you want for Easter?

When do you get more presents? At Christmas or at Easter?

Both! What about you?

I wanted a bike and candy.

Nice job Cristina! It’s great you understand that Easter is about Jesus. You are correct, being nailed to the cross would be painful. You are a lucky girl receiving such wonderful presents from your family. Chocolate would definitely would be my favourite! 🙂 It’s great that you have a family gathering by celebrating Easter by having lunch together! Keep working hard! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar