All About School

1

Posted by dylanp1415 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on April 1, 2015

All About School

Hi.  In Math we finished addition and we are doing multipaction. I practice my muiltipaction facts at home. In Social Studies we are studying the animals of the foothills of Alberta. I learned  the long tailed weasel turns white in the winter and brown in the summer except for the tip on its’ tail stays brown. In Science we finished light and now we are doing Waste in our World.  I learned that you should take shorter showers to conserve water.  In Gym we are doing gymnastics and my group and I have been practicing headstands and soon we have to make a routine. I cannot wait till we start our routine. In reading groups we are reading Tales Of a Fourth Grade Nothing.  We are now on chapter three and then when we are done reading the chapter we do a summary and vocabulary.  When we are done we read the next chapter.  In Art we are doing a symmetrical  portrait drawing and an Easter pot.  At recces my friends and I play soccer.  It is very enjoyable and I get lots of exercise.

schoolsoccer ball

Comments (1)

Nice work on your post, Dylan. It is great that you practice your multiplication facts at home and I am looking forward to your gymnastics routine. I am glad you enjoy playing soccer at recess with your friends and that you are playing on a league after school. You obviously learned a great deal about the long tailed weasel! Keep working hard and I enjoy teaching you this year! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar