If I Had The Last Truffula Seed

1

Posted by helenap1415 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on May 13, 2015

If I Had the Last Truffula Seed     

By: Helena

If I had the last Truffula seed I would bring it home and take the seed outside. I would dig a hole outside and put the seed in the hole and water the seed everyday. It would take a great deal of work to grow the seed.   I made sure I watered the seed, gave it soil, and plenty of love.   When the seed began to grow larger, I decided I would fly out the Mushy Gushy place to find the Lorax. I searched around my family’s place and I could not find him. I searched around the gardens where I found him. I told him I had the last Truffula seed. I asked the Lorax if he could help me plant a forest full of Truffula seeds.I cut some pieces from the Truffula seed and dug another hole to plant the seed in and water the seed every day. I would give it a lot of love. It would probably take a year to grow the forest back to the way it was before. Once the forest became full of Truffula trees I would find the Once-Ler and tell him to leave the Lorax and the Truffula forest alone.  

Comments (1)

Nice job, Helena. You understand that a story has a beginning, middle, and an end. You discussed searching for the Lorax, however, I would have liked you to discuss how you rebuilt the Truffula forest back. Really keep working on adding more detail to your writing to make it more interesting. Keep working hard! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar