Truffula Tree Story

2

Posted by agathan1516 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on June 15, 2016

If I wanted to get the last Truffula Seed I would have to find the Once-ler. When I arrived there was nothing but broken old buildings and Truffula tree stumps. There was only one strange looking house.

I went up to the strange looking house. I gasped.   It was the old Once-ler house. The old Once-ler saw me and told me to look down at the rocks where Lorax used to stand. The Once-ler explained this was the last place that he saw the Lorax for the last time. The Once-ler thought this would bring the Lorax back.

The Once-ler told me that I could get the Lorax and all of the animals that used to live here to return back to the Truffula Forest.  With a snap of his hand the Once-ler threw the last Truffula Seed at me.

I went home right away to get the supplies I would need to plant the last Truffula Seed. Everybody loved the middle of town, so it would be the perfect place to plant the my Truffula Seed.   I went to the middle of the town and planted the Last Truffula Seed.   I went there every day to water the Truffula Seed. I did not come for four days to check up on the Truffula or to water because it was raining.   I went to the middle of town to see if the Truffula Seed had grown. I gasped! MY TRUFFULA TREE HAD GROWN!!   I dug a little mote around the Truffula Tree.  Seven months later I saw that some Truffula tree Seeds fall off of the Truffula tree, so I planted the rest of the Truffula Seeds out of town. I could hear a quack and I could also here a humm.

I looked up and I also looked down to see what or who was making that noise. I saw a Swomee-Swan flying in the sky and there was a Humming-Fish in the water. One baby Bar-ba-loot that came up to me and told me thank you for fixing my home. “Look up,” said baby Bar-ba-loot so I did. I saw a very bright light.  

The Lorax, Bar-ba-loots, Humming-Fish, and the Swomee-Swans all thanked me for saving the Truffula Forest and they all lived happily ever after in the Truffula Forest.

THE END !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                             

Comments (2)

Good work, Agatha! You understand a story has a beginning, middle, and an end. Your story followed a logical series of events in order to solve the problem. I like that you created a mote to protect your Truffula Tree. I like that you used some descriptive adjectives such as gasped, strange, and snap. You could have added more detail to your story by explaining where you found each of the animals that once lived in the forest. Your writing has improved a great deal since the beginning of the year. Nice job, Agatha! 🙂

Hello😂, a little nervous😅, love you

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar