Santa Stuck in the Chimney

1

Posted by Michelle Vidotto | Posted in Grade 7 Science | Posted on January 11, 2018

Take a look at the story called, “Santa Stuck in the Chimney,” written by Andrew created using the Book Creator App.  Enjoy listening to the story!

Comments (1)

Excellent job, Andrew! You understand a story has a beginning, middle, and an end. You also understand a paragraph needs a topic sentence, supporting details, and a closing sentence. I can tell you worked really hard to add descriptive adjectives to your writing such as dirty red chimney, brown rope from the gray and white shop next to our red house, black and shiny boots, soft, cozy, and crept. Using descriptive adjectives made your story more interesting. Excellent job using transition words such as next, then, so, and finally. This helps ensure your paragraph follows a sequential order. Your ideas you creative, but I am glad your last idea of using soapy water to get Santa out worked. I am sure he was happy too! Nice job reading your story accurately, fluently, and with expression! I am proud of how far your writing has come since the beginning of September! Keep up the great work, Andrew! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar