Commenting Guidelines

Wordle commenting guidelines

What is a Blog?

Comments on a blog are essential.  This Grade Four Class Blog is meant to be much more than just an information hub.  It is intended to connect parents, guardians, teachers and students and provide a space where conversations and interactions about learning can take place.  We are proud of our accomplishments in our classrooms and around the school and we want you to be a part of our learning community.  In order to create an interactive learning community, please follow these guidelines:

1. Please do not use last names that will refer back to students in the class on this blog.  

2. Please do not post any personal contact information such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or home addresses.

3. Please use only positive language.  Our goal is to do our very best and that will look different for each of us.  

4. Please try as best as you are able to model proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

5. If you see something on this blog that you feel should not be published to the world, please let me know as soon as possible.

6. Please feel free to comment on other comments – you are carrying on the conversation.

7.  ALL comments are moderated by me before they are posted on the blog for everyone to see.

I look forward to reading your comments!

Skip to toolbar