The Wizard Of OZ

6

Posted by nancylbds4 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on April 2, 2014

The Wizard of Oz was at the Esplanade on March 28th, 2014. It was a lot of fun watching Eagle Butte students put on the wonderful play. My favourite part was when Dorothy sang the songs. She was a great actress as Dorothy!! The funniest actress was the lion. Nobody can give you courage you just need to be BRAVE!!! They were all great actors and actresses!! I thought it was a great idea that they put on the awesome play!! There were a lot of schools and I think Burdett was very lucky that they could go the the field trip!! The funniest part was when Dorothy melted the witch!!! Ha! ha!!

It was AWESOME!!!!!!

the wizard of oz                  

Comments (6)

I liked when Dorothy sang too. The lion was very funny. Good job!

Thank you:):)

Your welcome!

I also enjoyed the show. I agree with you the lion was so funny. Loved reading this Nancy GREAT JOB 🙂

Great job, Nancy! I liked how you discussed what you enjoyed about the play rather than telling me what the play was about. I agree that the students did a great job and Dorothy had a terrific voice! The lion was hilarious and you are correct, nobody can give you courage you just need to be brave. It’s great that you picked this concept up! I’m glad the play had a happy ending with Dorothy and Toto getting back home! I enjoyed the play as well, and I am glad you did too! It was nice to sit by you during the play! 🙂

Thank you Mrs.Belcort and thank you Miss.Vidotto!!!!!!

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar