What Easter Means to Me

1

Posted by isaacbds4 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on April 8, 2014

Easter means a lot to me because Jesus died on the cross. We go to Church and the Preacher talks about Jesus and we sing songs. We get   toys at church. When we leave church my family goes home and my parent’s hide toys, candy, and eggs. My cousins come to my house and give my family presents and we give them presents too. We go swimming and have a BBQ. We play games on the trampoline. We have a sleepover at our cousins. The next morning we have a special breakfast. When we finish eating we go outside to play. We play with our toys that we got at Easter.

When we are done playing we have lunch and watch a movie. When we are done the movie we eat a snack. We go to my friend’s house to play. When we are done playing at my friend’s house then we go eat supper. We have turkey for supper. When my cousins go home and we say goodbye.

untitled

Comments (1)

Nice job, Isaac! You did a great job of explaining that Easter is important because of Jesus. It sounds like you have a lot of fun with your cousins. What is special about the breakfast you eat? You are lucky that you receive toys as Easter presents and having a turkey dinner is a special meal! Keep working hard!

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar