What Easter Means To Me

3

Posted by getrudabds4 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on April 8, 2014

Easter is when Jesus raised up from being nailed on the cross. He was nailed on the cross on the day we now know as Good Friday. Every Easter morning, we go outside to find our Easter candy (if it is hidden outside). Then we get ready to go to church. When church is over we go to our grandparents and eat lunch there. After lunch the parents talk and the little kids play. After a while the kids sit in a circle and open a present that has more than one present in it and pass it around till there is nothing left. If the family that made the present made more than one present we open the rest of them (usually two or three). Then when it is time to go home we all say good- bye and go home. Sometimes we go to our cousins (my dad’s side and my grandparents are from my mom’s side) but there we don’t open presents but do all the rest. We usually have a lot of fun.

Comments (3)

Nice job, Getruda! It’s great that you understand Easter is about Jesus. It sounds like your family has important Easter traditions by looking for Easter candy before church and going over to your grandparents house for lunch. Neat idea on how your family opens presents at Easter. It sounds like you have a great deal of fun when your relatives gather for Easter! Keep working hard! 🙂

Thank you Miss. Vidotto.

I really like your What Easter Means To Me and I also liked your Wizard Of Oz. What did you get for Easter?

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar