Truffula Seed Story

1

Posted by annaf1415 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on May 6, 2015

IF I HAD THE LAST TRUFFULA SEED…

By: Annie

If I had the last Truffula seed, I would put it in a little bag and go find The Lorax. I found him sitting at a chopped down Truffula tree touching the chopped off tutreefts. When I started to talking to the Lorax I asked him if he was really good at planting Truffula trees. Then the Lorax replied, “Yes! I think I am!” I asked the Lorax if he would help me plant my Truffula seed given from the Once-ler. The Lorax was surprised and excited to plant the Truffula seed. The Lorax and I went to the forest I had found to plant the Truffula seed. After we were done planting the Truffula seed the Lorax went to go to get some water and I took good care of my Truffula seed while the Lorax was getting water.

Overtime the Truffula seeds grew larger. The Lorax and I opened some fruit and took the seeds out of the fruit. We planted more Truffula seeds. It turned into a humongous Truffula forest. The Lorax and I lived in the forest, while the Lorax went to look for the Swomee – Swans and fish. It was a beautiful forest!

After the Truffula trees filled the forest, the Lorax and I planted bar-ba-loot suitsTruffula seeds all around the town. Planting the Truffula seeds took a long, long time but we finally finished.

When we were done watering the Truffula trees and taking good care of the Truffula trees the animals came back and some of the animals started climbing the Truffula trees. The Swomee – Swans swam in a deep blue lake and the Humming – Fish were humming a nice song.

While the animals were playing the Lorax and I went for a walk around the forest. We saw many pink, purple , yellow, and green Truffula trees. The Lorax grinned from ear to ear and remarked how beautiful the trees looked. We returned to the forest and sat under a pink Truffula tree and we exclaimed, “So happy to have the animals back and this amazing beautiful clean Truffula tree forest!”

The End!                                    

Comments (1)

Nice work, Annie! You understand a story has a beginning, middle, and an end. I like how your story progressed from planting the seed, taking care of trees, and finally growing into a Truffula forest. Great use of vocabulary such as: amazing, remarked, and beautiful. I enjoyed your ending. It was a great idea for the Lorax and you to walk around the forest admiring the work that had been completed. Great job speaking for the trees in your story! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar