If I Had the Last Truffula Seed

1

Posted by nancyb1415 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on May 7, 2015

loraxtruffula

If I Had The Last Truffula Seed

By: Nancy

If I had the last Truffula seed I would plant it in a vase. I decided to look for the Lorax. I looked everywhere, but I couldn’t find him. I decided to go home and look for the Lorax tomorrow. Suddenly, I heard someone coming behind me. I thought it was the Once-ler, so I turned around, but then I noticed it was the Lorax. I was so surprised that it was the Lorax. I asked if he would help me clean up the once beautiful Truffula forest? He replied, “Of course.”  

We started with the Humming- Fish pond. We created a machine that drank all the dirty water, removed all the pollution out of the air, and planted more seeds after we had taken care of growing the first Truffula seed. The Lorax and I built the machine with all the scraps we could find. After all the dirty water was gone, we put new water in the pond. We removed all of the pollution out of the air with the machine. We planted thousands of Truffula seeds.

When all of the Truffula trees were fully grown the Humming- Fish smelled the fresh water, the Swomee-Swans smelled the fresh clean air, and the Bar-ba- loots smelled the fresh Truffula trees. All of the animals that once lived in the Truffula forest followed all of the smells. They were all back where they belonged.

Comments (1)

Nice work on your story, Nancy. You understand a story must have a beginning, middle, and end. Creative idea to use a machine to remove the dirty water. You could have added more detail explaining how and what you used to create the machine. It was interesting having the animals follow the smells of the Truffula forest. Keep working on adding more detail and descriptive adjectives to your writing. Nice job for speaking for the trees in your story! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar