What Easter Means to Me?

1

Posted by dylans1516 | Posted in Language Arts | Posted on March 23, 2016

What Easter Means to Me?   

Easter is special to me because Jesus died on the cross  for our sins. Jesus died at 3 o’ clock on Friday afternoon. I  like Easter because we get to Easter eggs and baskets. On Easter we have about 10 days off from school. Easter always comes on a Sunday in March or April. Long time ago people believe that Jesus  rose from the dead. Sunday we go to church and celebrate Easter.

Easter we are going to fly on a airplane to Mexico. We are going to see our Grandma, grandpa and cousins. We are going to have a party. We will eat  chocolate, dipped strawberries and drinks. We will stay in Mexico about a mouth long. We boil eggs and then we paint denizens on them. We will come back to Canada with a large airplane.              

The End Image result for easter chocolateImage result for easter signs

Comments (1)

Good work, Dylan! You understand the importance of Easter, which is Jesus dying for our sins and resurrecting from the dead. You could have added more detail about the story of Easter. It sounds like you have a wonderful Easter celebration with your family in Mexico. Keep working on adding detail to your writing. Your font colour was easy to read and your pictures relate well to Easter. I hope you had a Happy Easter! 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar